Welcome

I will post new help every Saturday!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Poptropica -- Wild West Is On!

Ya better grab some bacon cause it's time....*ten drum beats* .... for Wild West! OK, we ALL know only members can participate. First of all, I HAVEN'T finished the island yet, but I'm pretty sure thousands beat it. It's SO easy! The reason why I didn't beat it is cause OK, I admit it... I'm scared of Mr. Grande OK!? Sorry I yelled. Just, everyone including Blue Shadow says, "L.O.L!! Grande wouldn't hurt a fly!" I don't like Grande!!  Not to be mean or anything, but its just how it is. Here are some pretty awesome outfits for the Wild West feeling. Miss Annie O.'s 'fit. Most of all, watermelon kid's 'fit. So I heard, the guy hammering up a poster entire outfit except his hat, and the marshal badge, most of all, long, flowing hair! ~C. Dolphin~

No comments:

Post a Comment